Well.. time has been so fast.. do you think so?
There will be another new year to come… There will be some changes in our lives.
- New commitment
- New situation
- New schedule
Yes, some conditions will change and make me to make some new adjustments and commitments.
- My younger son will start to go to school
- I will feel lonely in the morning for sure 😦
- I will need to make my self more creative in cooking meal for family, thank you to Patti who gives me some inputs, http://pattisjarrett.wordpress.com/
- My older son will start to have his homework ( I heard from some friends that they will start to have their homework on K1)
- I will need to start to think how will I guide him to his Chinese lesson’s homework ( this is my problem :p)
Well, every year, there will be some big white balls provided for us to write our wish for new year and later on those balls will be thrown to the river. My kids and I have the chance to write on that ball this year.
And we would like to say:
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERY ONE
NEW YEAR NEW SPIRIT —— NEW YEAR NEW HOPE —— NEW YEAR NEW IDEA
Could you please share your plan for next year?